Valencia Ancient & Modern with Intimate Dining in 11th Century Historic Monument
The only tour to combine Valencia’s famous modern city with an exploration of its historic origins, culminating in a tasting menu of local ingredients and regional prizewinning wines. Enjoy round-trip transport to and from the port of Valencia. Explore the futuristic architectural masterpiece, the City of Arts & Sciences, with your knowledgable guide. From here, let our drivers take you to the historic core of Valencia where you will find remnants of Romanesque, Gothic, Baroque and Moorish architecture. Gain exclusive access to a unique and intimate venue dating back to 11th Century Valencia and its Moorish occupancy. It is here we invite you to indulge in a specially designed tasting menu to showcase the best ingredients that the Valencian region has to offer. We choose dishes which are representative of the culture and share their stories, all the while pairing them with our favourite local wines.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round Trip Transport
- Wine Tasting
- Food and Beverages
- Guide (Live Person)
What's excluded :
- Personal Purchases
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias, Av. Professor Lopez Pinero 7, 46013, Valencia Spain
Marvel at Calatrava's impressive futuristic architectural complex where your guide will share with you the stories of what makes the structures so fascinating.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Central Market of Valencia, Placa Ciutat de Bruges, s/n, 46001, Valencia Spain
Explore Europe's largest food market filled with colorful stalls of fresh produce. Here your guide will explain Valencia's most important products and why certain ingredients are so important to the Valencian community.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de la Virgen, Valencia Spain
View the beautiful and peaceful Virgin Square, the heart of Valencia's Old Town.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Sea Saffron, 46024, Valencia Spain
Our unique Sea Saffron space dating back to the 11th Century and the occupancy of the Moors. Dine in an exclusive historic monument where we invite you to enjoy traditional flavors of the Valencian region.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered We will meet at 9.30am in Terminal Trasmediterranea - Valencia's Cruise Port (meeting point); in most cases, you will need to take a free yellow shuttle bus that will transport you from the cruise to the harbor's entrance where we will be waiting with a sign with your name on it.Ports
- Port of Valencia - Terminal Trasmediterranea
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Exact time will be addressed after booking is made
- If a different time is needed, you may request in special requirements
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Ticket Entrance in the City of Arts & Sciences is not included. We view the exterior of the buildings to learn the architecture.
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Mercado Central is closed on Sundays. Any tours happening on a Sunday will not actually enter the market.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Each guest will be served their individual portion of food to avoid cross contamination
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.