Valencia Evening Cruise Party and Cocktail at the Beach
The most funny evening in Valencia aboard a modern catamaran to share with lively people this unforgettable cruise party. The best music with DJ, mojitos and lots of fun. After the trip the party continues... Enjoy a Cocktail and Tapa in a special pub at the beach, near to the port.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1:30-hr. Cruise party entrance fees with mojito, snack and jelly beans.
- DJ on board
- Catamaran: capacity 100 people. Travel insurance. Bar and catering service, music, solarium, WC.
- Cocktail (with or without alcohol) and a Tapa by person in a Pub at the beach.
- Entry/Admission - Puerto de Valencia
- Entry/Admission - Playa de la Malvarrosa
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto de Valencia, Muelle del Grau, s/n, 46024, Valencia Spain
This party cruise departs from the Port of Valencia, one of most exclusive areas of the city with modern buildings and a varied entertainment and dining area.
The spacious catamaran offers you the opportunity to travel seated or lying on the mesh net as you sip a mojito after leaving port. Find your site to relax with great views of the bay, the beaches and the coastal towns.
The DJ starts to crank up the music and people cannot stop dancing. Enjoy a breathtaking view of Valencia as the boat heads back to port. But that's not all because the party still continues.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Playa de la Malvarrosa, Passeig de Neptu, 30456, Valencia Spain
Once ashore, you'll delight in a Cocktail and Tapa in a nice pub with a waterfront terrace located at Playa de la Malvarrosa, only a few meters from the port.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Mundo Marino Valencia, Carrer del Moll de la Duana, s/n, 46024 València, Valencia, Spain
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Gabbeach Restaurant & Cocktail Bar Lounge", Passeig de Neptú, 30, 46011 València, Valencia, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Both activities should be done on the same day. You must go on your own.
- Minimum age is 18 years.
- Coolers or beverages are not allowed on board.
- Comfortable clothing, swimsuit, sunscreen, towel are recommended.
- Upon completion of your cruise, you must go to the pub at the beach (350 meters walking from the landing point).
- You can not access to the pub with your naked torso or wet clothes. Dress code: informal.
- Electric wheelchairs are not accessible, only lightweight ones.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Changes or refunds are not allowed within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Our staff has completed the “COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS COURSE” according to the Occupational Risk Prevention Law, taught by Europreven. Boarding pass on mobile in digital format. Safety distance boarding by groups. Social distance between people who do not travel together.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.