Valencia Old Town Bike Tour
The city of Valencia has a unique historic city center with more than 2,000 years of history to discover. This is really a long time, and yes, a lot of things happened during those 2,000 years! Many different influences are still visible in the beautiful center of Valencia and you will enjoy the magic of the city on this very special Valencia city bikes tour.
We provide you with bicycles that will be delivered in perfect working condition. Tour guides will accompany you during the bike tour. Our tour guides talk different languages and will be assigned according to your booking preference.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of bicycle
- 1 pump per group
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Valencia Cathedral, Plaza de la Reina, 46003, Valencia Spain
The Metropolitan Cathedral–Basilica of the Assumption of Our Lady of Valencia, alternatively known as Saint Mary's Cathedral or Valencia Cathedral, is a Roman Catholic parish church in Valencia.
Departure Point :Carrer de l'Herba, 4, 46003 València, Valencia, Spain
Departure Time :12/10/2020 - 12/29/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.