Valencia Private Arrival Transfer from Train Station to the City
Private arrival transfer between VALENCIA JOAQUIN SOROLLA train station, and your central accomodation in Valencia. Allow a courteous driver to transport you direct to your destination, travel in a luxurious, air-conditioned vehicle.
per adult from
What's included :
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag.
- Infant seats under request
What's excluded :
- Additional stops
- Excess luggage charges
- Private arrival transfer between VALENCIA JOAQUIN SOROLLA train station, and your central accomodation in Valencia. Allow a courteous driver to transport you direct to your destination, travel in a luxurious, air-conditioned vehicle.
Your driver will be waiting for you at the train station of JOAQUIN SOROLLA with a sign with your name . You will then be taken to and your central accomodation in a Luxury vehicle, your drive will take about 10 minutes.
Travel in a spacious car for up to three passengers, or a minivan for up to seven passengers.
Sit back and enjoy the ride without worrying about taxi meters or getting lost.
Infant seats available always under request. Please let us know if you are travelling with babies /or children to have special seats ready for the travel.
Price is per vehicle. price based 1-3 pax or 4-7 pax.
Policy on waiting for Passengers:max 1hr
*Please check with the supplier if you are arriving from a different train station to confirm if the service could be done*
Departure Point :Joaquín Sorolla, C. de Sant Vicent Màrtir, 171, 46007 València, Valencia, Spain
Return Detail :Valencia, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.