Valencia: San Nicolás, Silk Museum and Santos Juanes Church
Marvel at the breathtaking frescoes of San Nicolás, the Valencian Sistine Chapel.
Embark on a journey from east to west with a visit to the Silk Museum and get to know the great influence, during more than five centuries, of the silk in Valencia´s history.
Discover one of the foundational parishes of Valencia, Santos Juanes, next to the central market.
per adult from
What's included :
- Audio Guide
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Parroquia de San Nicolas de Bari y San Pedro Martir, Calle de los Caballeros 35 Acceso a la visita turística por Calle Caballeros nº 35, 46001, Valencia Spain
One of the oldest parishes in Valencia, founded more than 700 years ago, the Church of San Nicolas is an old Gothic temple reformed centuries later to give it the appearance it has today. While there, admire the beautiful baroque decoration that impresses everyone who visits it. Discover in its interior almost 2,000 square meters (21,528 square feet) of impressive fresco paintings covering its vaults, and marvel at a place known as the Valencian Sistine Chapel.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Museo y Colegio del Arte Mayor de la Seda, Calle Hospital 7, 46001, Valencia Spain
To speak of silk is to speak of a golden era for Valencia, which led to the transformation of the landscape and the way of life in the city for centuries.
Explore all the secrets of the Gremi de Velluters — the silk velvet weavers' guild in Valencia — at the building where they established themselves in the 15th century, now the Silk Museum. With your audio guide, learn about the discovery of silk, the raising of silkworms, the way this luxurious material was produced in the almost 5000 looms around the city, and the success of silk fabrics in the 18th century.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Iglesia de los Santos Juanes, Plaza Mercado s/n, 46001, Valencia Spain
Santos Juanes: commonly known as “Saint John of the Market” because of its location next to the market area. In the 13th century, this square was already the main open space in the city. Find out more about each site with an included audio guide available in 5 languages.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Parroquia de San Nicolas de Bari y San Pedro Martir, Calle de los Caballeros 35 Acceso a la visita turística por Calle Caballeros nº 35, 46001, Valencia Spain
Departure Time :8/5/2020 - 10/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.