Valencia Shore Excursion: Highlights Tour, Tapas & Wine in 11th Century Monument
The only tour to combine the best of Valencia's sightseeing with a unique gastronomic experience in one of the most emblematic buildings of the city, with round-trip transport to and from the port. Accompanied by your passionate guide, explore both the futuristic masterpiece of the City of Arts & Sciences and the charming Old Town of Valencia with its unique blend of architectural styles. In the heart of the Old Town, we open our doors to an exclusive venue dating back to the 11th Century and the reign of El Cid. Enjoy a lunch of local produce and regional prizewinning and wines, in a unique and memorable historic setting. At the end of the experience, our driver will take you back to the port with plenty of time to board the ship.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round Trip Transport
- Food and Beverages
- Guide (Live Person)
What's excluded :
- Personal Purchases
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias, Av. Professor Lopez Pinero 7, 46013, Valencia Spain
Discover the City of Arts & Sciences, Calatrava's futuristic masterpiece and one of the most iconic infrastructures of the City of Valencia. Learn the stories behind the architecture, marvel at the ingenuity of the space and enjoy the endless photo opportunities!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Central Market of Valencia, Placa Ciutat de Bruges, s/n, 46001, Valencia Spain
From Monday to Saturday, Mercado Central is the centerpiece of Valencia's gastronomic scene. The largest food market in Europe, it is lined with colorful stalls of Valencia's most important produce.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Sea Saffron, 46024, Valencia Spain
The tour will finish in one of the most emblematic spaces of Valencia: the historic Arab wall, one of the most significant sites for the social geography of Valencia, and the site for the tensions between Christians and Moors dating back to the 11th Century and the reign of El Cid. Here, gain exclusive access to an intimate dining venue where you will indulge in a 10-course tapas tasting menu of local produce showcasing the best of the Valencian region, complemented by prizewinning regional wines, shining a spotlight on the best of Valencian produce.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet at 9.30am in Terminal Trasmediterranea - Valencia's Cruise Port (meeting point); in most cases, you will need to take a free yellow shuttle bus that will transport you from the cruise to the harbor's entrance where we will be waiting with a sign with your name on it. Ports
- Terminal Trasmediterranea - Port of Valencia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Exact time will be addressed after booking is made
- If a different time is needed, you may request in special requirements
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vehicles are with heating/air conditioning and WiFi - sedan if less than 7 people, or a minibus, more than 7 people
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Ticket Entrance in the City of Arts & Sciences is not included. We view the exterior of the buildings to learn the architecture.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Each guest will be served their individual portion of food to avoid cross contamination
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.