Valle de Bravo and Yacht from Mexico City
Visit Valle de Bravo Magical Town and “Bride’s Veil” waterfall. Enjoy a boat trip on the lake with music.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transportation from Mexico City
- Tour Driver
- Guided tours
- Visit to the Velo de Novia "Bride's Veil" waterfall
- Visit Magic Town Valle de Bravo
- Boat trip on the Valle de Bravo Lake
- Free time in Valle de Bravo
- Traveler insurance on board the unit
What's excluded :
- Gratuities optional.
- Nothing previously not specified.
- Food and drinks.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valle de Bravo, Valle de Bravo, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
Departure to the State of Mexico. You will visit “Bride’s Veil” waterfall. This destination receives its name due to the shapes that take its descent give the appearance of a huge and white "Bride's Veil", has a viewpoint from which a panoramic The Valle de Bravo Magical Town, which was founded by a Franciscan mission, was then baptized with the name of San Franciscano del Valle de Temascaltepec.
Today, its main attraction is the dam Miguel Aleman, where a variety of water sports are held Enjoy a boat trip on the lake with music, during which you can enjoy the wonderful sunset Free time for food and shopping At 9:00 p.m. It will be arriving in Mexico City.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Mexico City, Mexico City, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available from the Barcelo Reforma hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.