Valle de La Luna
A few kilometers from San Pedro de Atacama, in the denominated salt mountain range, is the valley of the moon and valley of death. Geological formations that date back more than 25 million years and have been carved by erosion of wind and water giving way to a truly lunar landscape.
per adult from
4 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Local guides
- National Park fees
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Valle De La Luna
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The guide will receive you and then we head to the entrance of the Moon Valley park. The tour includes the park entrances.
Departure time: 15:00 Arrvival time: After the sunset, we return to San Pedro.
The order of the tour can be changed according the guide determination ( we could begin by the end of the tour or the normal route).
Water and snacks are not included.
In this tour you can visit salt caves, walk through the central crater of the moon valley, visit the salt mines and climb gigantic dunes where we will enjoy an impressive view. Leaving the valley of the moon, which is part of the national reserve of flamingos, we head inside the same mountain range, to the valley of death where we can observe the Salar de Atacama and enjoy a beautiful sunset on the Coyote Stone.
We start the tour from our office in San Pedro with a maximum of 15 people per van.
In case the weather is not good or manifestations of diberza does not allow the realization of the services, the tour will be reprogrammed for another day.
Departure Point :Caracoles 101, San Pedro de Atacama, Antofagasta, Chile
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.