Valle D'Itria Vespa Tour
Explore Valle d'Itria by Vespa and take in Locorotondo, Martina Franca and Ostuni on this 4-hour tour of the valley's hill towns.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Polignano a Mare or Monopoli (from other hotels - it is possible with supplement)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Locorotondo is a typical circular historical centre characterized by "cummerse" (houses on sloped roof) and the Church of S. Giorgio, famous example of neoclassical style. Martina Franca, other old town full of Baroque, is one of which represented the Doge's Palace. Ostuni, the White City with its Cathedral, the '400, has a beautiful facade with a rich baroque interior beams 24 rose.
An alternative route to the back roads and old tracks. Dominate the colours of nature, long stretches of greenery and trulli to set design.
En route stop over in family-run farm for a traditional snack. Mandatory driver's license and wasps are approved for 2 passengers (125 CC).
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Monopoli Station (Ba)Address: Via Armando Diaz, Monopoli (BA)
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Driver's license must be shown on date of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.