Valley of Casablanca
Transfer to one of the most important valleys in the Chilean wine industry. We will pass through the rural area of Curacaví where agriculture is its main activity. The Casablanca Valley is known for its special production of white wine varieties: Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc. We will visit its best vineyards and make a tour to learn more about its history and of course, taste its exquisite wines.
We are a company of young professionals in the field of tourism; All our guides are enthusiastic and eager to deliver their knowledge. We have one of the best routes by the Central Coast created by ourselves.
Custom tours, according to the preferences of the passengers.
Minimum 2 passengers
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tour and tasting
- Entry/Admission - Casablanca Valley
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Casablanca Valley, Casablanca Chile
Visits to the best vineyards in the Casablanca Valley (to be arranged)
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Private ToursWe pick up passengers from all Santiago Hotels and Arturo Merino International AirportBenitezPorts
- Puerto de Valparaíso
- Puerto de San Antonio
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.