Valley of Fire and Red Rock Canyon Day Tour from Las Vegas
J.N.S. Just Never Stop Tour Company LLC. Best tour experience in Las Vegas Nevada.
We offer the best tour for the best price! We have 2 options tour every day.
Antelope Canyon (Arizona/Page) and Horseshoe Bend (Arizona/Page) and Glen Canyon overlook one day day tour 14 hours.
Valley of Fire (Nevada Overton) and Red Rock Canyon (Nevada Las Vegas) one day tour 8 hours.
Friendly, knowledgeable, and supportive employees with two years of dealing with customer services with exceptional professionalism.
Social media Instagram : j.n.s.tour
Facebook: JNS Just Never Stop Tour Company
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks - Bottle water, soda, snacks included.
- Entry/Admission - Valley of Fire State Park
- Entry/Admission - Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of Fire State Park, 29450 Valley of Fire Hwy, Overton, NV 89040
The best hiking destination close to Las Vegas. This place is spectacular. Enjoy a colorful Aztec Sandstone rock combinations at the Valley of Fire, which formed from shifting sand dunes 150 million years ago. On a sunny day, these rock formations look like they are on fire, giving the park its name, the Valley of Fire.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, 1000 Scenic Loop Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89161
Red Rock Canyon close to Las Vegas the best place to getaway from the noisy city. Natural beauty, wild life.
One of the most scenic places in southern Nevada is as popular with visitors as it is with locals, and that place is Red Rock Canyon.
Hands-down one of the most breathtaking places in the Silver State, nearly 2 million people come here to explore red-banded canyons, towering sandstone peaks, and ancient petroglyphs. Whether you are traveling across Nevada or from across the globe, the glorious desert landscape of Las Vegas and the surrounding area is definitely worth the trip. Red colors, Aztec sandstone, Limestone,Keystone Thrust Fault. So many beautiful hiking trails.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up every travelers for the hotel at the Las Vegas BLVD /Strip and Las Vegas Downtown. Tour start 7:00 Am in the morning time.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We have difficult time the world , because the Covid19. The J.N.S. Just Never Stop LLC. team most important priority for our customers safety, clean and comfortable travel. We provide for everyone hand sanitizer and clean environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.