Valley of Fire ATV, UTV, or Dune Buggy Adventure
Drive a buggy on a guided off-road adventure through the dramatic red rock formations of the Valley of Fire. Take a smooth and easy ride through the spectacular desert landscape on an exciting, but safe, half-day adventure not too far from Las Vegas.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3.5 hour guided buggy ride
- All safety gear
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Bottled water
- Park fee
- Entry/Admission - Valley of Fire State Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of Fire State Park, 29450 Valley of Fire Hwy, Overton, NV 89040
After check-in, you will be fitted with safety gear, watch a brief orientation video, and have a chance to use the restroom before heading to the Valley of Fire staging area about 1-hour drive away. Lockers are available free of charge to store anything you don't wish to loose out in the desert.
The area you'll be riding in on this tour has been featured by numerous magazines as one of the top off-road riding areas in the United States. While on tour, you will occasionally encounter Big Horn Sheep and other wildlife. The Valley of Fire is world renowned for its beautiful rock formations and red sand.
All buggies are custom built for the rugged Nevada terrain and come equipped with roll cages, seatbelts, goggles and helmets for your safety. The buggies are similar to your regular car with a steering wheel, brake pedal, and gas pedal. It's your responsibility to operate the vehicle safely. Your total tour duration includes hotel pickup and drop-off, your total ride time is approximately 2.5 to 3.5 hours depending how much time you choose to enjoy the various sites on the trail.
After returning from your adventure, you will drop off your safety gear, pick up any belongings that had been secured in the free lockers, get your souvenir t-shirt and have a shuttle take you back to your point of origin.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :SunBuggy Fun Rentals, 6925 Speedway Blvd c106, Las Vegas, NV 89115, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from most Las Vegas hotels. Exact pickup details will be advised upon reconfirmation with the local operator. Contact details will be provided on your pre-paid voucher which will be received after booking.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for children aged 3 and under
- Drivers must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license when accompanied with an adult aged 18 years or over (Photo ID will be required)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.