Valley of Fire Day Trip from Las Vegas
Valley of Fire State Park is a public recreation and nature preservation area covering nearly 46,000 acres (19,000 ha) located 16 miles (26 km) south of Overton, Nevada.The state park derives its name from red sandstone formations, the Aztec Sandstone, which formed from shifting sand dunes 150 million years ago.These features, which are the centerpiece of the park's attractions, often appear to be on fire when reflecting the sun's rays. It is Nevada's oldest state park, as commemorated with Nevada Historical Marker #150. It was designated as a National Natural Landmark in 1968.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - English muffins, banana, apples, soda, water, iced coffee, juice, donuts, cinnamon rolls or swiss rolls, cookies, snacks, fiber bar, pretzels and candies.
- Entry/Admission - Valley of Fire State Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of Fire State Park, 29450 Valley of Fire Hwy, Overton, NV 89040
Valley of Fire is the biggest state park in Nevada.
Is a wonderful place. Beautiful rock formations and amazing colors.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup in all Casinos in Las Vegas Boulevard and Fremont street.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Let's protect ourselves in these difficult times. We provide masks in case you forget it. We will also make sure to follow the proper safety measures so that our guests feel safe, protected, and overall have an enjoyable tour! We hope you are staying safe!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.