Valley of Fire Family/Friends Adventure Hiking Tour
Trail dogz guides are all fun, friendly, and professional. We are passionate about educating and preserving this amazing area for generations to come. We are a no trace eco-friendly company. Our guides do this for a full time career and we strive to make this a once in a lifetime experience for you. The tour is just exclusively for you and your family. You get personalized VIP treatment. We pick you up directly from your hotel in a clean reliable new modeled van or SUV's. All our guides have flawless driving records and DOT cards.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Snacks - A wide variety of snacks and fresh fruit which covers different dietary needs. Example of snacks: 5 different types of granola/protein bars, assorted chips and fresh fruit like bananas and oranges.
- Bottled water - We carry quality bottled arrowhead spring water.
- Lunch - We offer a variety of gourmet wraps and or salads from Trader Joe's.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Wilderness guide trained in wilderness first aid, adult CPR, geology, plant life and wildlife.
- Entry/Admission - Valley of Fire Visitor Center
- Entry/Admission - White Domes Trail
- Entry/Admission - Mouse's Tank
- Entry/Admission - Atlatl Rock
What's excluded :
- Tips not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of Fire Visitor Center, 515, Overton, NV 89040, USA
Visitor center where you may enjoy the many geological and wildlife exhibits.They have a great gift shop and clean restrooms.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: White Domes Trail, Overton, NV
White Dome Loop a 1.1-mile moderate hike with a beautiful slot canyon and amazing rock formations. Rainbow colors and eroded Aztec sandstone depressions throughout the trail. Beautiful wildlife viewing with epic photo opportunities along the way.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Mouse's Tank, Valley of Fire State Park, Overton, NV 89040
Mouses Tank Canyon is a 1/4 mile easy hike loaded with petroglyphs dating back over 3,000 years. The name mouse comes from a Southern Paiute Renegade Indian named Little Mouse. After he was accused of gunning down two prospectors and many other crimes he hide in small caves and sandstone depressions in this maze of colorful canyons. Come walk through this prehistoric land of colors and shapes.
Duration: 55 minutes
Stop At: Atlatl Rock, Interstate 15 at Highway 169, Exit 75n Valley of Fire State Park, Overton, NV 89040
Atlatl Rock is an intersection and map for these nomadic tribes traveling with the seasons. These rocks showed hunting grounds, maps of water, wildlife they would encounter, and also land marked sacred ceremonial locations. They did not have a written language so they etched into the varnish on the side of these canyons to help keep a record and pass along the History to the next generation.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Seven Sisters, Nevada 89040, USA
Seven Sisters is a group of seven tall brightly colored eroded boulders lined up in a row. The natives had named these sandstone columns a land mark in their nomadic travels. We stop here for lunch and beverages.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Valley of Fire Visitor Center, 515, Overton, NV 89040, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all Las Vegas strip hotels starting around 9:30am. Round trip courtesy pick up and drop off from any strip hotel or timeshare. We have many other pick up locations in the Las Vegas area.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.