Valley of Fire Hiking Tour
Trail dogz guides are all fun, friendly, and professional. We are passionate about educating and preserving this amazing area for generations to come. We are a no trace eco-friendly company. Our guides do this for a full time career and we strive to make this a once in a lifetime experience for you. The tour is just exclusively for you and your friends or family. You get personalized VIP treatment. We pick you up directly from your hotel in a clean reliable new modeled van or SUV's. All our guides have flawless driving records and DOT cards.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Snacks - A wide variety of snacks and fresh fruit which covers different dietary needs. Example of snacks: 5 different types of granola/protein bars, assorted chips and fresh fruit like bananas and oranges.
- Bottled water - We carry quality bottled arrowhead spring water.
- Lunch - We offer a variety of gourmet wraps and or salads from Trader Joe's.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Wilderness guide trained in wilderness first aid, adult CPR, geology, plant life and wildlife.
- Entry/Admission - Valley of Fire State Park
What's excluded :
- Tips not included, but appreciated
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of Fire State Park, 29450 Valley of Fire Hwy, Overton, NV 89040
Enjoy a half day hike through the picturesque Valley of Fire.
Meet your guide for pickup from your Las Vegas hotel or other central Las Vegas pickup location, then travel with your guide to the park to enjoy a hike to the park's most stunning locations.
You will first stop into the Visitor center where you may enjoy the many geological and wildlife exhibits.
Your first journey is White Dome Loop a 1.1-mile moderate hike with a beautiful slot canyon and amazing rock formations.
Moving on to Rainbow Vista 1.1-mile less traveled hike. This rainbow of color on the Aztec sandstone makes for amazing photos.
Mouses Tank Canyon is a 1/2 mile easy hike with many native petroglyphs and more colorful rock formations.
Your fifth stop is either Seven Sisters or the cabins for lunch.
A great variety of snacks, fruit and ice cold bottled water are included. This is an easy to moderate hike for most ages in relatively good shape.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Valley of Fire Visitor Center, 515, Overton, NV 89040, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all Las Vegas strip hotels starting around 9:30am. Round trip courtesy pick up and drop off from any strip hotel or timeshare. We have many other pick up locations in the Las Vegas area. Please be advised if we do not meet our minimum numbers for the tour we have the right to cancel or switch dates.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.