Valley of Fire Hiking Tour Available
Trek between Valley of Fire’s towering red rock formations and 3,000-year-old petroglyphs on this day trip from Las Vegas, a great choice for outdoor enthusiasts. Choose an easy, moderate, or difficult hike according to your ability level, and explore Valley of Fire with a guide. Learn about the park’s geologic history and earliest inhabitants, and have just enough time for a brief stop at the Moapa Indian Reservation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Valley of Fire State Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of Fire State Park, 29450 Valley of Fire Hwy, Overton, NV 89040
alley of Fire State Park is a public recreation and nature preservation area covering nearly 46,000 acres located 16 miles south of Overton, Nevada. The state park derives its name from red sandstone formations, the Aztec Sandstone, which formed from shifting sand dunes 150 million years ago
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup in all Casinos in Las Vegas Boulevard and Fremont street.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.