Valley of Fire Private Tour from Las Vegas
The tour of the Valley of Fire will accompany you inside one of the many wonders not far from Las Vegas. We are talking about the Valley of Fire, more precisely the Valley of Fire State Park. Established as early as 1935, it is, for this reason, the oldest in all Nevada, as well as being the largest park in the entire southwest of the USA.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission to Valley of Fire park
- Live guide
- Pickup/dropoff from Las Vegas
- Small group guided tour
- Entry/Admission - Valley of Fire State Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of Fire State Park, 29450 Valley of Fire Hwy, Overton, NV 89040
Valley of Fire State Park is a public recreation and nature preservation area covering nearly 46,000 acres located south of Overton, Nevada. The state park derives its name from red sandstone formations, the Aztec Sandstone, which formed from shifting sand dunes 150 million years ago. These features, which are the centerpiece of the park's attractions, often appear to be on fire when reflecting the sun's rays. It is Nevada's oldest state park.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Las Vegas, NV, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We will confirm the pickup from your accommodation or give a meeting point in the city center
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.