Valley Of The Nobles, Valley Of The Artisans and Deir El-Medina
Explore the best ancient monuments and tourist sights Travel to Egypt has to offer in 6 hours. Visit Valley of the Nobles and Valley of the Artisans tour from Luxor. With a private qualified Egyptologist guide, discover the painted tombs of two 18th-dynasty aristocrats — Menna and Nakht — at the Valley of the Nobles. Then, visit the incredible Valley of the Artisans, known as Deir el-Medina. See the crumbled homes where the artisans who built the royal tombs lived; hear fascinating details about their lives; and see the unique final judgment carvings inside the valley temple.
per adult from
1 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Luxor hotels only)
- Transport by private air-conditioned car
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Valley of the Nobles, West Bank near Ramesseum Gurna, Luxor Egypt
In the morning your friendly guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor by an air-conditioned vehicle to first enjoy a fully guided tour to the Valley of the Nobles. Although very small in size, these tombs include some of the most beautiful paintings of the Theban tombs. The preservation of color remains astounding. Here, you will visit the two most beautiful tombs: The Tomb of Nakht and the Tomb of Menna.
Pass By: Valley of the Artisans (Deir el-Medina), Deir el-Medina, Luxor Egypt
Second, you will visit the Valley of the Workers (Deir el-Medina). This is the place where the workmen of the royal tombs used to live. Here you will see the Temple of Deir el-Medina, which was dedicated to the goddess Hathor. This is the only temple in all of Egypt where you can admire carvings of the Final Judgement. At every site, you will get information from your Egyptologist tour guide and you will get free time to explore the ancient monuments by yourself.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all travelers from all hotel in Luxor
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.