Valley of the Queens,Habu Temple and Valley of The Workers Private Tour in Luxor
Habu temple and Dier el-Medina tombs are not visited by many tourists, but they are hidden gems in Luxor. Enjoy touring intact tombs with vivid colors for your own with no one around! Habu temple was recently restored and original colors are back to life again! Our experienced guides will definitely make your experience quite different, unique and stress-free.
Why book with us?
Expert guides aim to make you feel like a local and introduce you to Egypt and it's culture (modern and ancient), Accurate pickups always on time, no hidden fees, customized tours to fit your needs, we look after all small details.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All service charges and taxes
- All transfers made by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Pickup and drop-off service
- Private English-speaking egyptologist guide
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Queens
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Artisans (Deir el-Medina)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Queens, Luxor Egypt
At the southern end of the Theban hillside, the Valley of the Queens contains at least 60 tombs that belonged to queens of the 18th, 19th and 20th dynasties as well as to other members of the royal families, including princesses and the Ramesside princes. Four of the tombs are open for viewing.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Hatshepsut's temple is one of the world’s most striking architectural masterpieces, but perhaps even more noteworthy is the woman who commissioned it. She was the first woman ever to rule Egypt. But how was she bale to do so? How come no one dared to refuse her or strike against? Well this is our story that we will tell once we get there
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valley of the Artisans (Deir el-Medina), Deir el-Medina, Luxor Egypt
It was the home to the artisans and craftsmen who built and decorated the royal tombs in the nearby Valley of the Kings and Valley of the Queens and their necropolis as well where they were buried after death.
Deir el-Medina is among the most important archaeological sites in Egypt because of the wealth of information it provides on the daily life of the people who lived there.
Although tombs there are not as big as Valley of the kings but richly decorated and colors remain more vivid than King's valley as this place is not much visited by tourists which kept it intact!
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick travelers up from any hotel/Nile cruise or apartment in Luxor. Just inform us where you are staying to pick you up
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/15/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.