Valley of the Temples & Villa Romana del Casale: small group tour from Taormina
The small-groups formula makes this one day tour unique and customized for your needs; in fact, our expert and passionate tour leaders will take care of you; they will lead you to the discovery of our territory in a friendly, cosy and at the same educational atmosphere.
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - We will offer you a light lunch with local products.
- Multilingual tour leader/driver
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the archaeological areas;
- Touristic guide inside the historical places;
- Entry/Admission - Valle dei Templi
- Entry/Admission - Villa Romana del Casale
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valle dei Templi, Piazza Archeologica 1 Via Panoramica Dei Templi, 92100, Agrigento, Sicily Italy
In the archaeological area, you will admire the ruins of the Greek temples which were built between 510 BC and 430 BC (Olympian Zeus, Juno, Hephaestus, Concordia, Hercules, Castor and Pollux). The Vally of the temples have been declared Unesco World Heritage in 1997.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Villa Romana del Casale, Strada Provinciale 90, Piazza Armerina, Sicily Italy
In the early afternoon, you will arrive at the Villa Romana del Casale. Located a few kilometres far from the centre of the city of Piazza Armerina, this Villa is probably one of the largest and elaborate Roman palaces in the world. Built by the ancient Romans in the 4th century, the Villa preserves still to this day 3000 sq meters of perfectly conserved mosaics and opus sectile pavements.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide your accommodation address/hotel in the Taormina - Giardini Naxos area: we will contact you to confirm the pickup outside/nearby the hotel or at a convenient meeting point (for Castelmola, Trappitello and Letojanni we have fixed meeting points).Ports
- Giardini Naxos, 98039 Taormina, Province of Messina, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.