Valley of Whales and Wadi El Rayan Water Falls Day Tour from Cairo
Enjoy a full-day tour to Wadi El Ryan and Wadi Hitan protected area (known as Valley of Whales), about 56 miles (90 km) from El Fayoum.
The tour could be sharing with others if there other guests booked it on same date
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional photographer guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Any Entry Fees
- Entry/Admission - Wadi El-Rayan
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wadi El-Rayan, 65 km southwest of Faiyum city 80 km west of the Nile River, Al Fayyum Egypt
This full-day tour will take you first to Wadi El Ryan, where you will see the Wadi El Rayan Waterfalls, the highest waterfalls in Egypt After that, travel to the Wadi Al Hitan protected area, also called the Valley of Whales. This is a paleontological site where some of the highest concentrations of early whale fossils have been found. Late lunch will be served at local restaurant. In the afternoon, transfer back to your hotel in Cairo.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
As per requested time our tour guide will be waiting inside the lobby of your hotel and he will be holding a sign showing our company name Emo Tours
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult; Ages 0-5 are free of charge.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.