Valleys and Views Smoky Mountains Tour by Open-Air Jeep
Travel down Wears Valley Road, through the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, through Townsend, and then the newest section of Foothills Parkway.
Your first stop is along the Little River Gorge in the GSMNP. Next, you will make your way to the Foothills Parkway (also in the GSMNP) where you will stop at one or two scenic overlooks for panoramic photo opportunities and to see some of the highest mountains in the Smokies.
During the tour, your guide will share natural interpretive information about Flora, Fauna, Geology, and the history of the area. The tour then returns to Pigeon Forge.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Tour on paved roads
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Wears Valley, Wears Valley, Tennessee
Travel down Wears Valley Road in Wears Valley, an idyllic community of quaint farms, historic sites and scenic views; and head towards Townsend.
Stop At: Little River Gorge, Tennessee 37882, USA
Stop off at the Little River Gorge in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Learn about the flora and fauna of the area.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Foothills Parkway, between Chilhowee Lake and Wears Valley, Great Smoky Mountains National Park, TN
Travel to and along the Foothills Parkway for panoramic photo opportunities at scenic overlooks. See some of the highest mountains the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Learn about the local history of the towns, about the area, and National Park information.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :2611 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- No guests permitted w/fever over 100.40 F Signed liability agreement required prior to tour. All non-cohabiting guests must remain 6ft apart. All guests must wear a mask. All contact points on vehicles are sanitized before & after each use. Temperature checks required for all employees & guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.