Valpolicella wine tasting experience at Mizzon Winery close to Verona
“For us the joy of guarding the wine-making art, for you the pleasure of enjoying its emotions”
Welcome to Mizzon Winery in the heart of the Verona area. The winery comes from a long farming tradition, from the cultivation of fruits and vegetables to the acquisition of several vineyards.
At the end of the tour there will be a wine tasting accompanied by local products. You'll be able to choose among 2 alternatives:
The Classico experience: tasting of two wines, Amarone and Recioto, accompanied by a genuine sin of gluttony
The Premium experience: tasting of four wines (Pinot Grigio, Valpolicella, Valpolicella Ripasso Classico Superiore, Amarone della Valpolicella) accompanied by a board of cheese and cold cuts
per adult from
What's included :
- Greetings at the winery by the wine hospitality manager
- Winery tour
- Wine tasting experience according to the option chosen
What's excluded :
- Just outside the winery, you will be greeted by a 360-degree view of the Valpolicella Classica with its beautiful green valleys rich in vineyards, cherry and olive trees. This is how you get into the spirit of their land, made of ancient traditions and skilled hand. The tour continues in the machining area, the beating heart of our winery, where you will be able to see how the winery perfectly combines traditional techniques and the latest methods.
However, it is on the upper floor that they create wines of wonderful quality thanks to a drying process on traditional racks, on which the grapes can rest and slowly mutate.
The tour will then move onto their barriques room, where silence and tranquility bring to completation our nectar. Here, between the barrels you will have the opportunity to discover one of the most ancient production technique: the fermentation in the terracotta amphorae; used by the Romans who lived in the area, it presents an Amarone of a wonderful structure, rich in floral aromas so far unknown in Valpolicella.
• Wine tasting
Departure Point :Azienda Agricola Mizzon, Via Quar, 23, 37029 San Pietro in Cariano VR, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Valpolicella wine tasting experience at Mizzon Winery close to Verona 1/27/2020 - 10/27/2021
Premium experience 1/27/2020 - 10/27/2021
Friday: 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM Friday: 04:00 PM - 04:30 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.