Van Private Tour Arrábida Wine Tour
Start the tour admiring the Tagus river bay while crossing the Vasco da Gama bridge, one of the longest in Europe (117.185 m). At Palmela climb to the medieval castle to enjoy the breathtaking view and then, down to the village historic centre, taste the Setúbal Moscatel, which is one of the Portuguese wine treasures.
Relax for lunch in the fishing town of Setúbal or at Sesimbra beach, where the local gastronomy, especially the fresh fish, is superb. After lunch, go to the highest point of Arrábida Natural Park to enjoy the magnificent scenery and paradisiac views over the green mountain and the Atlantic Ocean.
Then go to Azeitão where you will visit one of the oldest wineries in the region (Casa Museu José Maria da Fonseca) and enjoy another wine tasting. The local sweets and cheese are also a must.
Finally, stop at the Cristo Rei to enjoy the view over the city of Lisbon, before returning to Lisbon, crossing the 25 de Abril suspension bridge.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit to wine cellars with wine tastings
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Jose Maria de Fonseca
What's excluded :
- monuments tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: 25 de Abril Bridge, Praca 25 de Abril Almada, Lisbon 1950-358 Portugal
Enjoy the ride on the top of 25th April Bridge, inaugurated in 1966. It is often compared to the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco (USA) because they are both suspension bridges of similar colour.
Stop At: Jose Maria de Fonseca, Rua Jose Augusto Coelho 11 13 Vila Nogueira, Azeitao 2925 Portugal
Visit one of the most famous wineries in the country, with more than 200 years of history. Taste the famous wine from the region of Setúbal.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Castelo de Palmela, Palmela 2950-997 Portugal
In Setúbal Peninsula, in the east side of the Arrábida mountain range, Palmela castle is situated between the estuaries of the River Tagus and Sado River, near the mouth of the latter. It is part of the Costa Azul, in Arrábida Natural Park.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Serra da Arrabida, Setubal Portugal
Immerse in a stunning natural park where the chain of elevations reaches his highest peak in Arrábida hill, covered in Mediterranean-like vegetation and a microclimate that resembles some Adriatic locations. The beaches and the sea, seen from the hill, are gorgeous.
Stop At: Casa Mae da Rota de Vinhos, Largo de Sao Joao Baptista, Palmela 2950-248 Portugal
Enjoy a wine tasting at this cellar. It's optional.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Setubal, Setubal, Setubal District, Alentejo
You can enjoy a tasty lunch in the fishing district of Setubal, with the typical gastronomy of the city, fresh fish, seafood or the traditional fried cuttlefish.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know where you want your pick-up. Pick up anywhere in the Lisbon area.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please provide your pick up location
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.