Van Tour Lagoa do Fogo
Departure from Ponta Delgada by the South coast in direction to Pico da Barrosa and stop at miradouro da Lagoa do Fogo. After admiring the scenery, descent towards Caldeira Velha, with possibility of thermal bath in water springs. Then, short walk in the historic center of Ribeira Grande,,pt,to admire the local architecture and taste the traditional liqueurs,,pt,h30 or 16h30 - Center of Ribeira Grande,,pt, para admirar a arquitectura local e provar os licores tradicionais. Return to Ponta Delgada is made by the North coast of the island.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Guide
- Entry/Admission - Caldeira Velha Environmental Interpretation Centre
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lagoa do Fogo, Miradouro da Serra Barrosa Agua de Pau, Sao Miguel Portugal
As our first stop we have "Lagoa do Fogo", starting from the main viewpoint of this lagoon, you will be able to delight your eyes with the clash of nature between the blue lagoon and the green flora.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Caldeira Velha Environmental Interpretation Centre, Estrada Regional da Lagoa do Fogo, Ribeira Grande, Sao Miguel 9600-501 Portugal
For our second stop we have "Caldeira Velha", here you can enjoy an amazing thermal bath, surrounded by nature.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Ribeira Grande, Ribeira Grande, Sao Miguel, Azores
For the final stop we have "Ribeira Grande". As you take a walk around the center of "Ribeira Grande", you will be able to enjoy the sight of a water stream, a gorgeous garden and the beautiful architecture.
Duration: 35 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Full information here: shorturl.at/cnx49
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.