VAN TOUR MATERA AND GROTTAGLIE - Daily trip
A JOURNEY IN THE HISTORY TO ADMIRATE GRAVINE AND ANCIENT CENTERS !
per adult from
What's included :
- Van 9 seats with air conditioning
What's excluded :
- Tourist guide service
- Other paid activities
- What will you do?
It is a tour designed to reach Matera from Lecce in the most convenient way possible, in a short time and with a high level service. Departure at 9:00am from Lecce, after about 60 minutes of travel the first stop is Grottaglie, the city of Taranto famous for its colorful ceramics. Although the old part is not well known, it is a beautiful intermediate stop to then reach Matera, the famous city of the Sassi, with ancient dwellings carved into the rock for which Matera has been recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You will have all the time to visit it to enjoy the unique atmosphere, returning to Lecce at about 6:00pm.The daily tours take place with Van 9 seats, comfortable, spacious and air conditioned, conducted by trained drivers and professionals, able to convey the passion for the territory.
Possible departures from Brindisi.
Free lunch, the driver will be happy to show you the best places to taste good local cuisine.
Departure Point :Castello Carlo V
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.