Vancouver 2-Hour Private Tour
Enjoy an overview of Vancouver in the comfort of your own private chauffeured vehicle. Arrange for pickup at your hotel, condo or residence at a time that suits you. Your 2-hour excursion will showcase the true magic of the city combined with the majestic beauty of the mountains, ocean and forest. Your professional chauffeur guide will ensure that your private, fully narrated tour fits your needs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Lions Gate Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Gastown
- Entry/Admission - Vancouver ChinaTown
- Entry/Admission - Robson Street
- Entry/Admission - Prospect Point Lighthouse
- Entry/Admission - Brockton Point Totem Pole
What's excluded :
- DOES NOT INCLUDE PIER PICK UPS (Extra charges apply)
- Does not include pick up at YVR (extra charges apply)
- After pickup from your hotel, condo, or residence, travel in a luxury private vehicle as your chauffeur guide takes you on a journey through Historic Chinatown and Gastown - where the roots of Vancouver began. From here, you will pass by Vancouver’s award winning Cruise Ship Terminal, and home port for Alaska bound sailings and Vancouver’s 2010 Olympic Torch.
Continuing though the financial district, drive along Robson Street, considered to be Vancouver’s Rodeo Drive of the North! This will lead you into Stanley Park, Canada’s largest city park, with over 1000 acres of natural rainforest, wildlife and first nations story poles.
Your first stop in Stanley Park is at the First Nations Story Poles, where you will have the opportunity to learn about our First Nations history, walk around, and take in the beauty that surrounds you. The second stop is Prospect Point, a viewpoint that has been around for over 100 years! Here, you will see Vancouver’s North Shore Mountains and Lions Gate Bridge.
As you leave Stanley Park, head to English Bay, also known as 1st Beach. This attraction is located in Vancouver’s West End, home to popular beaches, boutique shops and restaurants, and beach volley ball. Afterwards, continue through Yaletown, a formal industrial area of warehouses built on rail platforms turned into boutique shops and restaurants.
Your tour will end with drop-off back at your hotel, cruise ship terminal (YVR) or destination of your choice within Vancouver.
Departure Point :Pickup from all hotels and condos and residences within Vancouver. THIS TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE PICK UP AT THE PIER
Choose the pickup time that works for you. Provide your local operator with your preferred pickup time from your hotel or condo and they will be there waiting for you!
Return Detail :Drop-offs at all hotels, condos within Vancouver as well as Canada Place Pier and Vancouver Airport.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- • The purchase of a commercial grade steam cleaner/sanitizer, so we can completely clean and sanitize the interior of each vehicle daily. Operating at a temperature of 175C/374F this machine is able to effectively kill all bacteria. • Recirculated air is not used in the vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.