Vancouver: Book A Local Host
On a personalised and private experience, discover the real Vanouver with a Local Host, exploring the city on an itinerary totally customised to your interests, needs and wishes! Whether you want to get off the beaten path and discover some quirky local neighbourhoods or tick the famous sights and landmarks off your bucket list, your Local Host will introduce you to the very best of their city. Discover the best places to see, eat, drink and explore, loved by locals for a totally authentic touch. You'll experience Vancouver just as if you were visiting an old friend who lived there, so ditch the guidebook and live like a local for the day!
per adult from
3 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 100% Private and personalised experience
- 3 - 8 hours with a Local Host
- Authentic local insider knowledge
- Walking experience (if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options)
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Davie Street, Davie St, Vancouver, BC, Canada
With the private and personalised experience you can view the rainbow intersection of Davie and Bute in David Village.
Pass By: Nelson Park, 1030 Bute, Vancouver, British Columbia V6E 1H8 Canada
If you enjoy greenery then Nelson Park is a must to pass - the West End Farmers Market is also held here on Saturdays
Pass By: 323 Jervis St, Vancouver, BC V6C 3P8, Canada
Coal Harbour Park hold the community center and stunning views of the habour itself. If you have kids this is a lovely stop t]fr them to play.
Pass By: Vancouver Lookout, 555 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 4N6 Canada
Perhaps you'd enjoy the views from the Vancouver lookout
Pass By: Steam Clock, 305 Water St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 1B8 Canada
The Gastown Steam Clock is the perfect spot to take some photographs while admiring and learning about the area and it's history.
Pass By: Victory Square, 150 Hastings St W, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 1G8 Canada
You can view this monument and learn a bit more about the Vanouver culture.
Pass By: Chinatown, Chinatown, Vancouver, British Columbia
Filled with shopping and food delights this is a must stop for anyone who needs to fill their belly or get some bargains
Departure Point :Vancouver, BC, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
Once you have booked your experience, we will be in touch in order to finalise the meeting point details with you. We can arrange pick up from hotels and other locations in the centre of the city. Your meeting point must be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance. This is a walking experience, so your host will meet you on foot
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Vancouver:Book a Local 8 Hours 1/10/2019 - 12/31/2023
Vancouver:Book a Local 4 Hours 1/10/2019 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Vancouver:Book a Local 6 Hrs 1/10/2019 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Vancouver:Book a Local 3 Hours 1/10/2019 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- After booking, you will receive a short questionnaire, so you’ll be able to tell us more about your interests and preferences. Based on your responses you’ll be matched with a like-minded Local Host
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
- Meeting Point
- Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- City Unscripted and all City Unscripted hosts follow the WHO (World Health Organization) and local government’s health and safety recommendations at all times. To keep up to date with the latest news we recommend visiting these World Health Organization (WHO) website pages.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.