Vancouver City Sightseeing Tour: Capilano Suspension Bridge & Vancouver Lookout
This year round tour of Vancouver and the neighboring North Shore includes both a comfy coach bus ride through downtown attractions and hair-raising walks high above a canyon river. Stops include the totem poles in Stanley Park, Granville Island and the observation deck of Vancouver Lookout. Hold on tight as you trek across the swaying Capilano Suspension Bridge and look down through the glass floors of the Cliffwalk. A visit to a salmon hatchery completes your overview of the Pacific Northwest. Hotel transport is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Vancouver, Richmond and airport pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Stanley Park
- Entry/Admission - Capilano Salmon Hatchery
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Your tour of Vancouver starts with a convenient hotel pickup from your downtown Vancouver or Richmond hotel or the airport. Throughout the day, enjoy a mix of guided commentary and free time to explore.
Wind through Stanley Park, 1,000 acres (400 hectares) of natural oasis, and snap pictures from Prospect Point, the park’s highest vantage point. Gaze at a collection of nine totem poles, a fine example of First Nation art and one of the most visited attractions in BC.
Admire the art studios and craft shops of Granville Island, and purchase snacks from the colorful stalls of the Public Market. From the top of Vancouver Lookout in Harbour Centre Tower, enjoy panoramas of the city, ocean, North Shore Mountains and Gulf Islands.
Pass through Chinatown, the historic Gastown and trendy Robson Street, while catching sight of English Bay and Vancouver Harbour. Then, travel over the green-hued Lions Gate Bridge and into the temperate rain forest on Vancouver’s North Shore.
Stop at Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, where the stunning canyon scenery helps to overcome any fear of heights. Tread gingerly across one of the world's longest and highest suspension bridges, which rocks gently over the river, and then test your courage again on the Cliffwalk.
The series of suspended walkways have glass floors that jut out from the granite cliffside. Afterward, check out the gift shop or grab a bite to eat at your own expense.
Finally, visit Capilano Fish Hatchery to learn about the life cycle of the Pacific salmon. Set in a picturesque spot among cedar trees and the canyon walls, the hatchery has been developed to maintain the local salmon stocks. Take in the scenery of Capilano Canyon, and then relax on your journey back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please note pick up time will vary from 30-60 minutes prior to your tour time depending on location of hotel.If you hotel is not included on this list, please call and we will direct to nearest hotel.Ports
- Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal, 999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3E1, Canada
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Suggested clothing: comfortable clothes for the day including a warm shirt or outer layer
- Walking shoes are recommended
- Snacks are available for purchase at Capilano Suspension Bridge and Granville Island
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.