Vancouver Craft Brewery Tour Led by a Local
Soak yourself in all things sudsy on this bibulous 3-hour beer-flavored tour of Vancouver. Visit some of the city's best craft breweries, led by a local beer expert. Go behind the scenes to learn how the beer is made and meet the brewers. And, of course, get a sampling of some of the beer. Learn about how far the craft beer scene has come in Vancouver and get some great tips on where to go when the tour is over.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Beverages - 4 x 4oz. tasters at each stop.
What's excluded :
- Custom pick up
- Let someone else do the driving on this 3-hour guided tour of Vancouver's craft beer scene. Relax on the comfortable vehicle as you're transported around with a knowledgeable local beer-loving guide at your side to speak about the history of beer making in Vancouver and about the current craze for craft beer.
Visit three breweries, getting an insiders and behind-the-scenes look at each one, learning about how the beer is made and meet the beer makers. At each spot, sample some beer and learn the difference between pilsner and pale ale, saison and stout, and bock and blonde ale.
This educational and bibulous tour is a great way to have fun and get acquainted with Vancouver.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
901 West Cordova Street (directly across the street from the Lions Pub)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We reserved the right to refuse service to anyone intoxicated before the tour departs.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.