Vancouver family tour Squamish with Porteau Cove and Britannia Mine Private
Visit Squamish and some of its most beautiful and unique environments. Start your tour with going through the road on the sea to sky highway, pass by stanley park and the seawall, then through the lions gate bridge, horseshoe bay and much more. Then, check out the Porteau Cove Provincial Park, where you take the best pictures and also check out ocean reefs. Then, visit your historical tour of Britannia Mine Museum, learn about historical machinery to heritage buildings to the massive yellow dump truck that lives within the facility. Then finish your tour at the Sea to Sky Gondola and see the most beautiful view you have ever seen in your life!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Sightseeing,Exploring the city in depth
- Professional Guide Driver
- Snaps and Photo Stop Allowed
- Spotify on demand
- Entry/Admission - Britannia Mine Museum
- Entry/Admission - Sea to Sky Gondola
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- All Personal Expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sea to Sky Highway, Highway 99, British Columbia Canada
There are few highways in the world with as much awe-inspiring scenery as the Sea-to-Sky Highway. Officially known as BC Highway 99, this legendary route from Vancouver to Whistler and beyond is a drive with incredible sights at just about every turn. It's also filled with fun stops, including outdoor destinations, cultural points of interest and historic sites.
Stop At: Britannia Mine Museum, 1 Forbes Way, Britannia Beach, British Columbia V0N 1J0 Canada
The Britannia Mine Museum, formerly British Columbia Museum of Mining, is located in Britannia Beach, which is about 55 km kilometres north of Vancouver on the Sea-to-Sky Highway on Howe Sound. The Museum site itself is an exhibit – from historical machinery to heritage buildings to the massive yellow dump truck that lives within the facility.
You can take an underground tour of the mine on an old mine train. The 45 minute guided tour gives you an understanding of what life was like as a miner back in the early 1900s.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Porteau Cove Provincial Park, Highway 99, Squamish, British Columbia Canada
Porteau Cove Provincial Park is an oceanfront haven for scuba divers, kayakers, stand-up paddleboarders, beachcombers and those just looking for a place to relax by the shore. It's a little bit of oceanfront paradise just minutes from Squamish.
The 56-hectare park offers a ton of exploring through its driftwood beaches, tidal and intertidal marine life, sunken ships, artificial reefs, picnic areas and pebble beaches, plus 44 drive-in and 16 walk-in campsites to give you even more time and space to soak it all up
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sea to Sky Gondola, 36800 BC-99, Squamish, BC V8B 0B6, Canada
A 10 minute gondola ride will take you up to a truly magical place with some of the most spectacular views you will ever see and activities for all interests and ages.
As you rise from the water’s edge on the valley floor, the view opens up before you: the bright blue water of Howe Sound, dotted with green islands and backed by the steep mountains of the Coast Range; the majestic Stawamus Chief; and a bird’s eye view of the town of Squamish with the rugged, snow-capped mountains to the north.
You will arrive at the Summit Lodge where the experience continues. A popular spot for spectacular photos is the 100 metre Sky Pilot Suspension Bridge.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pickup from some Air B&B locations. We also pickup from the Rocky Mountainee Station and other Railway Stations. Airports
- Vancouver Intl Airport, 3211 Grant McConachie Way, Richmond, British Columbia V7B 0A4 Canada
- Vancouver Harbour Water Airport, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
- Vancouver cruise port
- Canada place port vancouver
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.