Vancouver Harbor Sightseeing Cruise
See Vancouver’s waterfront sights on a relaxing one-hour tour of Vancouver Harbor. This cruise offers stunning views of the city skyline and the North Shore Mountains. You will see the world-famous Stanley Park, a rich green oasis of majestic cedar, hemlock and fir trees on a peninsula that juts into the harbor. It’s an ideal way to see the city at a calm and relaxed pace.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided Tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Stanley Park, Stanley Park, Vancouver, British Columbia
See views of Stanley Park from the ship.
Pass By: Lions Gate Bridge Rd, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Snap a photo of this impressive bridge.
Pass By: Gastown, Waterfront between Granville and Main Sts. North of Hastings St., Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 2K7 Canada
Get a view of this historic part of the city.
Departure Point :501 Denman St, Vancouver, BC V6G 2W9, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Vessels are wheelchair possible, please contact the tour office for more information
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.