Vancouver Highlights and Capilano Suspension Park Tour - Private Charter (7 hrs)
Explore the many attractions of downtown Vancouver followed by a serene and relaxing experience walking above the unchartered forest at the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park. In this tour, you will journey through Chinatown and Gastown, the Vancouver Harbour, and very scenic English Bay. Stop at Stanley Park to see the totem poles, as well as the amazing views of the Lions Gate Bridge at Prospect Point. Then take a trip to Granville Island and see all the eclectic artisan stores and shop at the Public Market. We also take a scenic drive up to the Cypress Mountain viewpoint for breathtaking views of the city, mountains, and water.
Price does not include admission as Capilano Bridge has group rates, and may age tiers.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Bottled Water
- Local Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
What's excluded :
- gratuities (optional)
- Capilano Suspension Bridge Park Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stanley Park Causeway, Vancouver, British Columbia V6G 1Z4 Canada
Enjoy driving through the 400 hectare park and enjoy the amazing views from Prospect Point
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Gastown, Waterfront between Granville and Main Sts. North of Hastings St., Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 2K7 Canada
Drive through a national historic site and the heart of Vancouver.
Pass By: Vancouver ChinaTown, 106 Keefer St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6A 1X4 Canada
Drive through the iconic historic town built in the early 1900's during the gold rush
Pass By: Canada Place Building 780-999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 3C1 Canada
Views of the Burrard Inlet and cruise ship terminal
Stop At: Granville Island, Vancouver, British Columbia V6H 3S3 Canada
Stop and eat local food and see unique artisan shops as well as walk through the Public Market.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, 3735 Capilano Rd, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4J1 Canada
Walk accross one of the world's longest foot bridges. Try the Treetops Adventure - seven suspended walkways joining eight 250 year old Douglas firs. If you're more adventurous try the Cliffwalk - a heart-stopping walk through uncharted rainforest.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cypress Mountain, 6000 Cypress Bowl Road, West Vancouver, British Columbia V7V 3N9 Canada
Go up the mountain for panoramic view of all of Vancouver.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Vantage Whistler Tours, 3308 E 25th Ave, Vancouver, BC V5R 1J8, Canada
We offer exciting Vancouver to Whistler guided tours as well as private charters. Explore Vancouver and surrounding area in style with our luxurious mini buses.
Departure Point :Vancouver, BC, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any hotel or Air Bnb in Vancouver.
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.