Vancouver Private Tour
This 5 hour private tour of Vancouver shows the city's most popular attractions.
Will explore historic Gastown, walk on Water Street to see the famous Steam clock. Our next attraction Stanley Park, one of the most visited attractions in British Columbia.
Stop and explore Granville Island. Here, you'll have time to wander through the art studios, craft galleries, and the Public Market.
Our next stop will be at Queen Elizabeth Park for a stunning panoramic view of Vancouver skyline and North shore mountains
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Port pickup
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vancouver Downtown, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Stanley Park, Public Market Granville Island, Canada Place, Historic Gastown, China Town, Queen Elizabeth park
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Vancouver Intl Airport, 3211 Grant McConachie Way, Richmond, British Columbia V7B 0A4 Canada
- Canada Place, 999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3T4, Canada
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.