Vancouver to Tofino Seaplane Flight
This one-hour flight will quickly and conveniently transport you from downtown Vancouver to Tofino, on the remote west coast of Vancouver Island.
per adult from
What's included :
- Taxes and fees
- One way flight
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Return airfare
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Harbour Air Seaplanes, 1055 Canada Pl Unit #1 Burrard Landing, Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 0C3 Canada
Make your way to Coal Harbour, part of Burrard Inlet near Canada Place, and get on board! This flight departs at 11:30am Thursday - Monday.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Tofino, Tofino, Clayoquot Sound, Alberni-Clayoquot Regional District, Vancouver Island, British Columbia
From Burrard Inlet, you ascend for a bird’s-eye view of the green towers of the Lion’s Gate Bridge and the Brockton Peninsula of Stanley Park. Fly west across the Straight of Georgia, over Port Alberni Inlet and Pacific Rim National Park. Enjoy stunning city, ocean, and mountain views on this one hour journey. Then descend along the coast of Clayoquot Sound into picturesque Tofino Harbour before landing adjacent to the Tofino Resort + Marina in the heart of the village.
Enjoy your stay, and don’t forget to book your return flight!
Departure Point :Vancouver Harbour Flight Centre Seaplane Terminal, 1055 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3T4, Canada
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :630a Campbell St, Tofino, BC V0R 2Z0, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All passengers must be able to get into the aircraft with minimal assistance; there are four steps into aircraft
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Passengers will be required to complete a health declaration form before travel Passengers may be denied boarding who may be deemed unfit to travel. https://www.harbourair.com/covid-19-flight-update/#prioritizing-pax-safety
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.