Vancouver Ultimate Game Fun Tour
Vancouver offers premier go karting fun at its fastest.
Beginners and experienced drivers who enjoy speed will love our go kart race track.after racing we take you to bowling alley and entertainment centre that welcomes bowlers of all ages.after this you visit Canada’s Largest Trampoline Park. We offer a massive 42,000 sq/ft of enclosed trampolines
Extreme Sports, Extreme Fitness, Extreme Fun Check Your Pulse! will go to various arcades and play multiple retro games, each arcade would have a specific genre/theme they are good at and therefore the tour is always custom made based on the groups preference.
If the group prefers to have more of a modern/VR crawl, then we can have that or if the group prefers a chill Mario Cart adventure while drinking latte, we can do that.
The goal is to maximize the amount of fun and enjoy times with your loved ones.
This is the only tour/activity of this kind and is never the same, therefore it is highly recommended for nerds and geek alike.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Wi-fi on demand
- Professional Guide+Driver
- Snaps and Photo Stop Allowed
- Spotify on demand
- Entry/Admission - SPEEDERS Electric ProKarts
- Entry/Admission - Extreme Air Park
- Entry/Admission - Milkcow Cafe
- Entry/Admission - E-Spot Billiards & Arcade
- Entry/Admission - Lucky 9 Lanes
What's excluded :
- All Personal Expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: SPEEDERS Electric ProKarts, 13471 Crestwood Pl, Richmond, British Columbia V6V 2G4 Canada
Fun for those who are young at heart. It’s a great activity for a night out with friends and even a good stag(ette) or corporate party idea. The go-karts reach speeds of up to 70 kms an hour. .
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Extreme Air Park, 9499 198 St, British Columbia V1M 3B8 Canada
Extreme Sports, Extreme Fitness, Extreme Fun!
Extreme Air Park – Check Your Pulse!
Extreme Air Park Richmond is Canada’s Largest Trampoline Park. They offer a massive 42,000 sq/ft of enclosed interlocking trampolines with a variety of different activities to choose from!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Milkcow Cafe, 105-5668 Hollybridge Way, Richmond, BC V7C 4N3, Canada
A popular Korean dessert cafe you must try in the city. They’re best known for natural milk soft-serve ice cream with a seemingly never-ending list of toppings. Some favourites include: cookies and cream, black pearl, milky cube (with honeycomb), mango tree and the classic—milky way.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: E-Spot Billiards & Arcade, 160-7951 Alderbridge Way President Plaza, Richmond, British Columbia V6X 3X9 Canada
A modern venue featuring a classic arcade with a 52-console e-gaming center. It also has electronic darts, snookball and pool tables to keep you entertained. They host dart tournaments to amp up the stakes and offer some friendly competition. It’s open until 1am daily and 2am on weekends, making it the perfect place to hit up after dinner and drinks.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lucky 9 Lanes, 14200 Entertainment Blvd, Richmond, British Columbia V6W 1K3 Canada
Lucky 9 Lanes is a full service bowling alley and entertainment centre that welcomes bowlers of all ages.
Lucky 9 Lanes boasts 28 10-pin lanes, 12 5-pin lanes, a fully equipped arcade, cosmic bowling and delicious food and drinks from Monkey 9 Brew Pub.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
1--We can pickup from some Air B&B locations. We also pickup from the Rocky Mountainee Station and other Railway Stations.2--Please Confirm 24 to 48 Hours before the start time3--Tour Might Run Longer /Shorter Depending on Road Traffic Conditions or other reasonsShow less We pick up all TravellersAirports
- Vancouver Intl Airport, 3211 Grant McConachie Way, Richmond, British Columbia V7B 0A4 Canada
- Vancouver Harbour Water Airport, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/3/2019 - 12/12/2021
Monday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.