Vancouver Whale Watching Adventure
Whale watching and other splendid marine animals with the scenic view are one of the most adventures, thrilling and beautiful activity in Vancouver city. In this tour we are showing the majestic marine wildlife Watch for orca, gray and humpback whales on a wildlife safari from Vancouver on a comfortable, covered boat. Learn about the whales’ lives, behavior and migration patterns from a trained naturalist, and try to spot the dolphins, seals, sea lions and bald eagles that thrive along the Pacific Coast. whale spotting the beautiful marine animals and some special marine species of pacific ocean along with it the local history of the place.
Exploring the marine animal's life by sightings of whales, seabirds and other marine life
Enjoying the scenic view of the Gulf Islands, San Juan Islands, and Howe Sound
you can share marine boat with other Pessengers.
It gets cold out on the water (trust us!), so we recommend windbreaker jackets, sweaters, long pants, and closed-toe shoes
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Live commentary
- Macro cafeteria which includes tea, coffee and hot chocolate with light snacks for purchase
- 95% chances of whale sighting
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) included
- 1% for the planet initiative fee is included in price
- Hotel pickups and drop-offs are included in the package
- Entry/Admission - Canada Place
- Entry/Admission - Granville Island
- Entry/Admission - Granville Island Public Market
- Entry/Admission - Yaletown
What's excluded :
- All Personal expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canada Place Building 780-999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 3C1 Canada
Located in the heart of Vancouver's waterfront, Canada Place is an iconic landmark and venue for world-class events and inspirationally Canadian experiences.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Granville Island, Vancouver, British Columbia V6H 3S3 Canada
Granville Island is a peninsula and shopping district in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. It is located across False Creek from Dowtown Vancouver
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Granville Island Public Market, 1689 Johnston St., Vancouver, British Columbia V6H 3S3 Canada
After pickup from your accommodation, The tour starts at Granville Is. Vancouver. Enjoy 3-5 hours of whales and some wild animals watching by a high-speed boat along with Georgia straight. It takes 3- 5 hours upon the water and whale situation, Guests will return to the same location. Our driver will wait for the guests at returning dock to bring you back to your hotels.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Yaletown, 200-1226 Hamilton St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 2S8 Canada
Yaletown is the area of Vancouver east of Homer between Robson Street and False Creek. It's a trendy area with some of Vancouver's best restaurants.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Downtown, Downtown, Vancouver, British Columbia
see the downtown Vancouver
Departure Point :Canada Place, 999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3T4, Canada
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.