Vantigo San Francisco City Brew Tour by VW Van
Brewers set up shop in San Francisco during the Gold Rush, and today’s local beer scene is more robust than ever. You’ll hear about that evolution while visiting three big-name facilities on Vantigo’s San Francisco Brewery Tour. From the West Coast IPA's to the daring Stouts this tour promises to delight the palette on this all inclusive tour visiting three of the following breweries:
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- 3 stops at breweries / beer hot spots
- All Tastings
- Bottled water
- Vantigo Beer souvenir
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- No one under the age of 21 is permitted on this tour.
- Only service dogs allowed. All other animals are not allowed on the tours.
- Tips are not included. Tipping is usually recommended between $20 to $30 per person. Guide in the US depend on tips to make as part of their wages.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Francisco, San Francisco, California
For a fun way to experience San Francisco's beer scene, hop aboard a VW van for this beer-tasting tour. With a guide, you'll learn about the city's brewing history (dating back to the Gold Rush) as you visit three breweries to taste beers such as West Coast IPA and stout.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1148 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.