Varanasi - City of Thousand Temple walk
City of Thousand temple walk - This is a walk which shows you many temples which are located in center of Varanasi. You will explore the old city of Varanasi with your Govt. tour guide who will explain you different temple rituals , life culture and religious aspects of Kashi . Visit the Cremation place at Manikarnika ghat , hear the rituals of Hindu funeral ceremony .
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Shri Kashi Vishwanath Temple (Golden Temple)
What's excluded :
- Lunch - No breakfast ,lunch or diner are not included in our any tours .
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shri Kashi Vishwanath Temple (Golden Temple), Lahori Tola, Varanasi 221001 India
Beginning at cosmic center of Oldest living city of the planet , i. e . Kashi , also called luminous city , you will get familiar with Hindu rites & rituals by exploring the oldest path of temples & mosques of Hindus & Muslims . Watch the rituals after the death of a Hindu at Manikarnika.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup all guests from hotels , which are centrally located in Varanasi city only.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.