Varanasi Tuk Tuk Tour
Outing on a TukTuk is a unique experience in itself, explore the attractions in the city, centuries old buildings, narrow lanes on a very famous mean of local travel.
1. Join us on this amazing and completely offbeat experience of Varanasi; pass through the hustle and bustle of the city, soak up Varanasi's unique sights, architect and colorful lanes and its magnificent beauty on this tour.
Capture the beauty of colorful lanes, houses, historical monuments in this experience, a good way to explore holy city especially if you are a traveler and looking to savour this city.
3. Listen to heart warming stories of the city, amazing insights and first hand experiences into the lives of locals, the colourful Indian culture, customs, traditions and friendly storytellers will ensure that this a fun, enjoyable and unforgettable experience for you to remember for life.
4. By the end of the tour you will develop a great perspective of the city, its culture, life of a local.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1. Friendly Storyteller/Guide, highly trained by Yo Tours.
- 2. Tuk Tuk Ride
- 3. Great conversations to explore religious aspect, beliefs and local importance
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- 2. Water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Varanasi, Varanasi, Varanasi District, Uttar Pradesh
1. Join us on this amazing and completely offbeat experience of Varanasi; explore the attractions in the city, centuries old buildings, narrow lanes on Tuk Tuk, a very famous mean of local travel.
2. Capture the beauty of colorful lanes, houses, historical monuments in your cameras.
3. listen to heart warming stories of the city, these stories will help you understand the current day Varanasi and the life here.
4. Our friendly storytellers will ensure that this a fun, enjoyable and unforgettable experience for you to remember for life.
Pass By: Banaras Ghats, Varanasi 221002 India
1. Explore the places without walking.
2. Capture the beauty in your cameras.
3. Different colors of lanes and houses.
4. Historical monuments.
Departure Point :Hotel Ganga Monastery, N-1/2 RM, Nagwa Rd, near Ravi Das Ghat, Assi ghat, Dumraon Colony, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Our tours start strictly on time so please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour start time. If you are having trouble in finding the storyteller at the meeting point, please email us at email@example.com for immediate action.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.