Varanasi Village Tour
“The soul of India lies in its villages” as said by Mahatma Gandhi, and this tour is just the right approach to discover the depths of real India and its villages. This offbeat tour is an opportunity to actually be among the village communities of India and get personal in-depth insights into their lifestyle and livelihood, which are hardly mentioned in a travel guidebook.
1. Visit Village Sarai Mohana known for its silk weaving and craftsmanship of the weavers with their distinct design. Banarasi sarees made by these waivers are among the finest saris in India.
2. Experience ploughing, sowing seeds, cattle grazing, dairy farming, learn local cooking, visit to a local school and spend time with rural kids.
3. Finally visit the village Chiraigaon, here visit the house of Chiraigu and meet the natives; get to know about the day to day life of the villagers with their way of livelihood.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Car for all the destinations within city limits
- Great local tips and recommendations
- Experience the long history stretching back 2000 years
What's excluded :
- Water Bottle and Snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Varanasi, Varanasi, Varanasi District, Uttar Pradesh
You will visit a nearby village with a local to experience the authentic village life of a local.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.