Varghis canyon e-bike tour with local cheese tasting
Steep cliff walls, cool mountain streams, caves and local cheese.
On the Merești round trip cycling will be break up by a short walk through the impressive Varghis Canyon to the Orbán Balázs cave. Then local producers will introduce us to the traditional cheese culture.
per adult from
5 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vârghiș 527180, Romania
The dripstone cave and the 3 km long Varghis canyon await the visitors with many small surprises and beautiful landscapes. The tour starts from Băile Chirui, then we cycle till the entrance of the canyon. With over a hundred caves of different dimensions, the Varghis canyon was formed by the Varghis creek breaking through the limestone blocks.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Merești, Romania
After walking to the Almás-cave, the largest and most famous of the canyon we will visit the local cheese producer’s house, where everyone can taste the delicacies they make.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Băile Homorod 535801, Romania
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tirgu Mures Airport, Targu Mures Romania
- Sibi Airport (OPSB), Airport Rd, Sibi, Balochistan 82000, Pakistan
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.