Vaseux Lake Discovery Tour
Just over an hour south of Kelowna - Explore a truly fascinating natural area and special place in British Columbia and Canada.
Vaseux Lake has one of the highest species diversity in Canada! We visit several unusual and rare habitats in the area including White Lake Grasslands Protected Area. We access sites either by boardwalk, viewing tower, or trail.
This hike is rated as easy and not physically demanding.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - Chilled bottled water and sparkling water
- Snacks - Snacks are not provided at the moment due to COVID-19 concerns
- Lunch - Organic boxed lunch & drink
- Entry/Admission - Vaseux Lake Provincial Park
- Entry/Admission - White Lake Grasslands Protected Area
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vaseux Lake Provincial Park, Highway 97, Oliver, British Columbia V0H 1R0 Canada
We follow a winding boardwalk to a viewing tower overlooking Vaseux Lake. The boardwalk offers spectacular birding opportunities in riparian and open water habitats.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: White Lake Grasslands Protected Area, Green Lake Road, Okanagan Falls, British Columbia V0X 1C0 Canada
Guided walk through grassland-shrub-steppe, dry forest, and riparian ecosystems. Extensive open dry ponderosa mature and old growth pine forests. Important alkali ponds for waterfowl, shorebirds, amphibians, and invertebrates.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from all major hotels in Kelowna, West Kelowna, and PentictonVacation rentalsB&BsCampgroundsPrivate residences
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.