Vatican Afternoon Tour
When in Rome, the Vatican is a must see. Home to one of the most precious art collections in the world, the Vatican Museums will leave you breathless. Join us on an afternoon tour of the Vatican.
Don't worry about standing in line: benefit from our Skip the Line tickets and maximize your visiting time.
With the help of an accredited Vatican State tour guide, you will explore the marvelous halls of the Vatican Museums, as well as see masterpieces of the greatest masters. Discover the Gallery of the Maps and learn about how our understanding of the world has changed in time, and enjoy the stroll through the Gallery of Tapestries.
Gaze with awe at the frescoes that decorate the Sistine Chapel, painted by none other than Michelangelo himself.
Book now, and discover the Vatican!
per adult from
What's included :
- Fast track entrance
- Licensed guide
- 3 hours Vatican Tour
- Headsets for the tour
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Tips for the Guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
During this Vatican Tour, you will admire the most important and beautiful areas of the Vatican Museums. Among these, your guide will take you to the Belvedere Courtyard with the "Apollo" and the "Laocoon"; the Room of the Muses with the "Torso of the Belvedere"; the Round Room; the Gallery of the Candelabra; the Gallery of the Maps; and the Gallery of the Tapestries.
Then you will reach the Sistine Chapel, where you will be able to admire Michelangelo's frescoes.
Finally, you will enter St. Peter’s Basilica, where you will have the opportunity to see Michelangelo's masterpieces "La Pietà", before ending your tour in the big and beautiful St. Peter’s Square.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Enjoy the view of Michelangelo Masterpieces: Sistine Chapel ceiling and the breathtaking "Last Judgement"
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via Vespasiano, 28, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note that, for disabled visitors with certified invalidity of more than 74%, the Vatican Museums offers free entry that is extended to a companion for visitors who are not self-sufficient. To benefit from this, make sure you mention it at the time of booking so that our staff may handle your request.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers at Vatican Museums entrance
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.