Vatican and Sistine Chapel Afternoon tour
Skip the line with direct access to the Vatican Museums with our passionate licensed tour guide in a sharing small group tour with 15 or fewer participants. Once inside you will receive personal headsets and with our enthusiastic art expert guide, you will discover the Vatican wonders, the Sistine Chapel, and the Basilica of St. Peter’s. Our storytelling guide will gain your attention on the masterpieces works but also reveal anecdotes on the great artists such as Michelangelo and Raphael. Our tour includes the Octagonal Courtyard, the Apollo of Belvedere, the Laocoon, the Room of Muses with the Torso of Belvedere, the Round room with Nero's porphyry bathtub. You will cross the Vatican galleries, decorated with amazing Tapestries and paintings, before reaching the Sistine Chapel. Once outside of the Chapel, your guide will lead you to St. Peter's Square, where you can stop to admire the amazing Basilica from outdoor. After the tour, you can make your own way in.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Licensed guide
- 2.5 hours Vatican Tour
- Headsets for the tour
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Tips for the Guide
- Visit: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
In this 2.5 hour tour you will see the highlights of the Vatican Museums: Belvedere Courtyard with the Apollo and the Laocoon;
Room of the Muses with the Torso of the Belvedere; the Round Room with Nero's Bathtub; the Gallery of the Candelabra; the Gallery of the Maps; the Gallery of the Tapestries; the Sistine Chapel with Michelangelo's Frescoes; and the St. Peter’s Basilica with Michelangelo's Pietà.
Departure Point :Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please ensure you wear proper attire to visit the Vatican museums
- Please bring comfortable shoes and a refillable water bottle.
- No shorts above the knees, no sleeveless t-shirts are permitted, no big backpacks are allowed, no big umbrellas are permitted, no pointed objects are allowed.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible but may be adapted to an accessible itinerary if you contact us. Please note that, for disabled visitors with certified invalidity of more than 74%, the Vatican Museums offers free entry that is extended to a companion for visitors who are not self-sufficient. To benefit from this, make sure you mention it at the time of booking so that our staff may handle your request.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Real Barcelona Tours is glad to inform you that all our Tours comply with the protocols and guidelines suitable to guarantee the performance of our service in safe conditions to prevent Covid-19. The safety and health of our clients and staff is our highest priority.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.