Vatican and Sistine Chapel Skip the Line Small Group Tour with Expert Guide
Take the chance to visit the Vatican museums, one of the largest art collections in the world. Your guide will make you discover the wonders of this place, such as the Belvedere Apollo, the Busts of Claudius and Hadrian, the statues of Diana of Euphesus and, again, you will visit the famous rooms of Raphael and its beautiful fresco “The School of Athens”. But this is just the beginning, the Sistine Chapel awaits you! Here you will admire the famous painted scenes like the Creation of Adam and the Genesis, painted by Michelangelo in the Renaissance time, is one of the greatest masterpieces that the world has ever known. Last but not least, you will visit the St. Peter's Basilica, the largest church ever built and the heart of Christianity. What are you waiting for? Come and visit these wonderful places of Rome, you will be fascinated!
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- local taxes
- guaranteed to skip the long
What's excluded :
- hotel pick up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
The Vatican Museums is full of works of art, starting from the Ancient Greek and Roman craftsmanship, recovered from the old days when the popes used to be the leaders of Central Italy. You can fully breathe the magic of art in the rooms that host tapestries, in the Sobieski Hall and the Rooms of Raphael with its works "the School of Athens" and the "Parnassus". An experience not to be missed!
Pass By: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
The Sistine Chapel is one of the treasures of Rome and it is part o Vatican Museums. This chapel houses many official ceremonies of the Pope, is decorated with the most important frescoes by Michelangelo Buonarroti, such as the Last Judgment, the creation of Adam and Genesis.
Pass By: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
The Saint Peter’s Basilica was built in Baroque style and hosts one of the most famous sculptures ”la Pietà”, a work of Michelangelo, this is the only work signed by the illustrious sculptor and painter. In this church are celebrated the crowded Christmas and Easter masses, the rites of Holy Week, the proclamation of the popes, the opening and closing of the jubilees. For this reason, St. Peter's Basilica is the most important church in Italy and it is famous all over the world.
Departure Point :Viale Vaticano, Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.