Vatican City Guided Tour
Access to the Vatican Museums Save tons of valuable vacation time Guide provides in-depth commentary as you travel Admission to all sites visited
What you will see:
• Vatican Museum
• Courtyard of the Pigna
• Pinecone Courtyard
• Cortile Ottagono
• Hall of the Muses
• Gallery of Candelabra - ancient sculptures
• Gallery of Tapestries
• Gallery of Maps
• Sistine Chapel
per adult from
What's included :
- Official Tour Guide
- Skip the line ticket
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City Rome Tours, Via Tunisi, 5, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Get a chance to explore the Papal seat of power with these tickets that allow skip the line access to the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica.
With a local expert by your side, start your tour with the Vatican Museums, then make your way to the Sistine Chapel and end your experience with a visit to the St. Peter’s Basilica.
For just €57, benefit from the most cost-effective guided tour of all three significant attractions of the Vatican City.
Guided tours are available in English, French, Spanish and German at different times through the day.
***Please Note*** with this option you have a discount and your only paying the reservation fee the balance should be paid on Redemption point ***40€ Adult ***32€ Reduced.
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
The Sistine Chapel is a rectangular brick building with six arched windows on each of the two main (or side) walls and a barrel-vaulted ceiling. The chapel's exterior is drab and unadorned, but its interior walls and ceiling are decorated with frescoes by many Florentine Renaissance masters.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Via Tunisi, 5a, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Vatican Museums, 00120, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- To enter the Vatican Museums it is obligatory to wear a mask covering the nose and mouth. Access will be denied to all those with a body temperature of 37.5° C or more. Denied access will not be refunded.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.