Vatican Dawn Tour
Admire the highlights of all the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, & St. Peter’s Basilica on this incredible morning tour with a professional local guide for you. Join the tour for those willing to get up early has the chance for an early bird check-in, an hour before the crowds arrive and officially the doors are open to this magnificent site. This privileged access can be hassle-free as you can also learn about the Vatican secret rooms and explore the Vatican for three hours on this unique tour.
- See a different side of Rome on an early-morning tour that reveals the city at sunrise
- Join on a 3 hour guided tour & get to know the whole story of the Vatican State with your professional
- Enjoy priority access to the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica before the crowds arrive
per adult from
What's included :
- Official certified guide with Radio system to hear the guide
- Skip-the-line access to the Vatican Museums & Sistine
- Access to St. Peter's Basilica (entry to St. Peter's Dome not included)
- Visit to Raphael Rooms
- We guarantee "Skip the Line" even during peak season
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off / Transportation to/from attractions / Food and drinks
- Entrance to the cathedral
- We don't Guarantee "Skip the Line" in event of delays or strikes by the Vatican museum management
- Headphones will not be provided due to COVID-19 (We recommend to bring your own headphones)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Start your tour as you meet your guide a few minutes away from the museum's entrance early in the morning before the doors are officially opened to the general public. Which means you’ll bypass the usual crowd at the museum, Skip-the-line and pick up a headset to hear the details provided by your guide of one of the world’s greatest collections of art.
Discover some of the most famous and world’s finest collections of sculptures, carvings, frescoes, and paintings as you walk through the Vatican museum. You’ll also stroll through some of the most important rooms and galleries in the museum complex and stop by at the famous Pinecone Courtyard, Raphael’s Room and Sistine Chapel.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Here at the Sistine Chapel admire the priceless frescoes before the crowd arrives. You’ll be stunned at the guide show you and explain the Michelangelo’s masterpiece of Pieta' and Bernini's Baldachin.
From the Sistine Chapel, skip-the-line by using a secret passageway to enter into the St. Peter’s Basilica directly from the museum (not guaranteed during the Jubilee Year as special ceremonies inside the Basilica may lead to its closure). The guide will introduce to the largest and most important church in the Christian faith and also the reasons how it’s known as the home to many Renaissance and Baroque paintings.
Your three-hour tour will end at the grand St. Peter’s square, but before the tour ends the guide will also fascinate you with the story of Michelangelo’s and Bernini’s double colonnade. We guarantee that you’ll never regret the early wake!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Piazza della Città Leonina, 00193 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Wear clothes that cover your shoulders and knees, as the Vatican has a strict dress code. You may be refused entry if not properly dressed
- St. Peter’s Basilica has an airport-style security check after skipping the long line outside. No liquids, large bags, or sharp items are allowed. On peak days the wait time can be impacted by security checks
- "Skip-the-line" access is guaranteed, even during peak season (except in the event of delays or strikes by the Vatican Museum management)
- In high season the time allowed inside the Sistine Chapel could be limited by the Vatican Museums security staff
- On rare occasions, St. Peter's Basilica closes without notice. In this case, the tour will include a 3-hour visit to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel instead of St. Peter's. The tour operator will not offer refunds
- You are not permitted to enter theses attractions with suitcases or large bags. Please note that there is no cloakroom on site
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in the event of this occurring you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Bring your own headphones
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.