Take a guided tour of the extensive papal collection of statues, artefacts and paintings by some of the world’s most distinguished artists in the endless corridors of the Vatican Museums. See work by historic cartographers in the Gallery of the Maps, admire the Gallery of the Candelabras and more. Enter the Sistine Chapel and contemplate the glory of Michelangelo’s acclaimed masterpiece. Then, experience the magnificent interior of St. Peter’s Basilica, where highlights include Bernini's high altar and the stunning "La Pieta" by Michelangelo.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour guide
- Headsets in case of group of 11 people or more
- fast entrance
What's excluded :
- it's required a balance for euro 40 for adults, euro 35 for children
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Take a 3-hour tour of one of the holiest sites in Christendom on this guided walking tour of the Vatican Museums. This exceptional tour includes, amongst other galleries of the Vatican corridors, a tour of the Pine Courtyard, Belvedere Courtyard, the Gallery of the Maps, Candelabra Gallery, Pio Clementino's Rooms, the Tapestry Gallery
Pass By: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Enjoy Michelangelo’s painting in Sistine Chapel, the crown jewel of the Vatican, and perhaps even of all the world’s art treasures.
Pass By: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
experience the magnificent interior of St. Peter’s Basilica, where highlights include Bernini's high altar and the stunning "La Pieta" by Michelangelo.
Departure Point :Via Tunisi, 5, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- big bags like trolley are not admitted
- for security reasons all visitors will have to pass the security check. The line for metal detector could be long and cannot be avoided
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- The access to St. Peter’s Basilica will be closed until furter notice due to COVID-19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.