The Vatican Museum is full of artistic and historical trasures by some of the world's greatest artists: Michelangelo, Raphael, Leonado da Vinci, Titian and Caravaggio. Getting into the Museum and find a ticket can be stressfull and confusing. This tour, with the skip the line ticket included, is the best way to avoid the line and don't lost the opportunity to visit Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel during your stay in Rome!
per adult from
What's included :
- guided service
- licensed guide speaking your language
- headsets for groups of more than 11 people
- skip the line ticket
What's excluded :
- it's required a balance of euro 12 per person for the service
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Appreciate the largest papal collection in the world. The "courtyard of the pine cone" and the "belvedere", the "octagonal courtyard", gallery of maps, gallery of candelabra, Raphael rooms and much more .
Pass By: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Let yourself be surprised and surprised by the frescoes of the most important Italian artists of the Renaissance, including Michelangelo's "Last Judgment".
Pass By: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
The guide will let you pass in st. Peter's Basilica to let you visit it by yourself
Departure Point :Via Tunisi, 5, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- We are not responsible for temporary closure of St. Peter’s Basilica. Remind that Vatican city is another State and the pope can take decisions without any previous information
- Dress code requires to cover knees and shoulders
- It’s required to show ani d document for children at the entrance
- It is confirmed the prohibition of bringing bottles and glasses containers, alcholic beverages and aerosols, backpacks, camping, bulky bags and luggage / trolley.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- The access to St. Peter’s Basilica will be closed until furter notice due to COVID-19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.